Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Rechargeable hearing aids are more reliable, less of a hassle, and more powerful than conventional batteries. See the difference you’ll be able to hear with our rechargeable hearing aid options.
This technology offers:
- Savings: Devices may last up to five years before batteries die.
- Peace of mind: Enjoy continuous, stable, and uninterrupted power throughout your day.
- A quick charge: Recharge your batteries while you sleep, and enjoy all-day power in the morning.
- Stress-free maintenance: Avoid the hassle of buying and installing disposable batteries.
- Something for the environment: Rest assured one eco-friendly pair of rechargeable batteries equals 200 disposables.
Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
You might recognize the term “lithium-ion battery” from other electronics around your house, like your smartphone or laptop. Now this technology is available in some of the latest hearing technology.
No more fiddling with batteries constantly. Every night, just place your hearing devices in the charger, and in the morning, they’re ready to go for a full day. This battery has a high energy density, which means its small size packs a lot of power — with a short charge time, you get over 24 hours of continuous power, even if you stream audio from a mobile device.
The battery is sealed up inside your hearing aid, so it’s protected from moisture and dust. Plus, the typical lifespan of a lithium-ion battery is around the same lifespan as your hearing instruments, so you don’t have to worry about getting the battery replaced.
How to Get Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Whether you currently own or are looking to invest in hearing aids, rechargeable hearing aid batteries could be an option for you. New technology generally comes with the rechargeable feature, though some can be retrofitted for this option. Contact us for more info.